Beard Farmer ContestOfficial Rules
1) Like the Duluth Trading Company Facebook page
2) Submit a photo of your beard, and your best beard maintenance tip
3) Facebook Fans will vote for the Top 10 Beard Farmers, and 3 Grand Prize Winners will be selected by Adrian Flygt
• Three grand prize winners will receive a $100 Duluth Trading Gift Card and prize pack of Duke Cannon products and apothecary items
• The “runner-up” winners (those not selected as grand prize winners from the Top 10) will receive a $50 Duluth Trading Gift Card
• Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $50-$300.00 • Total ARV of all 10 prizes is $1,300.00
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Beard Farmer Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of Duluth Trading Company (“Duluth Trading”) or its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on October 29 at 7:00 PM CST and ends on Nov 4 at 11:59 PM CST (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of 10 prizes over the one-week promotion period. All entries must be received or postmarked by November 4, 2014, regardless of method of entry. Facebook Fans will vote for the top 10 beards, and 3 grand prize winners will be selected by Adrian Flygt on November 5 and notified between 11/5-11/10. Prizes will be shipped the week of 11/17.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes any one (1) of the following three (3) ways:
1) Visit http://www.facebook.com/DuluthTradingCompany where you can enter the Beard Farmer Contest (the “Application”) on the Duluth Trading Facebook page. A valid Facebook account is required to “like” the Duluth Trading Facebook page. To enter, submit a photo and your best beard maintenance tip. Duluth Trading Company judges and Adrian Flygt will select three (3) grand prize winners from the top 10 vote earners based on the following criteria: 1) uniqueness and quality of submission and 2) overall embodiment of the Beard Farmer theme.
2) Hand print the necessary information on a 3” by 5” card and include a photo, and mail with first class postage affixed to: Duluth Trading Company, Attention: Marketing Department, 170 Countryside Drive, Belleville, Wisconsin 53508. All entries must be received or postmarked by November 4, 2014, regardless of method of entry. No entry will be eligible to win if it is received by Duluth Trading after the November 4, 2014 deadline.
3) Submit your entry via email to email@example.com.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by the entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, profiles and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, online entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Duluth Trading may at any time and in its sole discretion require proof that you are the authorized account holder of your email account. Duluth Trading reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: A panel of five (5) Duluth Trading employees and Adrian Flygt will select the 3 grand prize winners at its offices in Belleville, Wisconsin on or about November 4, 2014 based on the following criteria: 1) uniqueness and quality of submission and 2) overall embodiment of the Beard Farmer theme.
Duluth Trading reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
Potential winners will be notified by email, not by Facebook. If the winner is unreachable or ineligible or fails to claim his or her prize within five (5) days after the winners are contacted via email, such winner will forfeit his or her prize, and the prize may be awarded to another winner, in Duluth Trading’s discretion. Unless prohibited by applicable law, the winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or release of liability and publicity before being awarded a prize. If the winner does not execute such an affidavit or release upon request, his or her prize shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Duluth Trading will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among the remaining applicable eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled throughout the Promotion Period. Prizes are nontransferable.
5. PRIZES: Ten (10) total winners will be awarded a $50 Duluth Trading Gift Card and a Duke Cannon prize pack at Duluth Trading’s discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize will be $50-$300. Prize is non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL WINNERS. No substitution or transfer of prizes shall be allowed, except that Duluth Trading reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes will be $1,300.00
6. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize, each entrant and/or winner releases Facebook, Inc., Wishpond, Duluth Trading and its affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages or any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including without limitation, claims, costs, injuries or losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
7. CONSENT: Unless prohibited by applicable law, by entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to the use of your name, likeness and image and/or prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Duluth Trading, its affiliates and their respective representatives are not responsible or liable for any entry or other communication which is lost, late, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage due or stolen. If, for any reason (including without limitation, tampering, fraud, technical failures or human error), the Contest cannot be conducted as planned, Duluth Trading reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of Duluth Trading, which are final and binding in all respects. Duluth Trading reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, at its discretion. The name of the winners will be posted on Facebook at the conclusion of the Promotion Period and available by submitting a request for the winner list with a self addressed stamped envelope by November 30 to Duluth Trading Company, Attention: Beard Farmer Contest, 170 Countryside Drive, Belleville, Wisconsin 53508.
© 2014 Duluth Trading Company. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Duluth Trading Company and not to Facebook. Unless you have chosen to subscribe to the Duluth Trading email list, the information you provide will only be used for the Beard Farmer Contest.