25th Anniversary Sweepstakes: Fire Hose PantsOfficial Rules
1) Enter the 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes on the Duluth Trading Facebook Page for a chance to win a pair of Fire Hose® Pants.
• Fifty winners total will receive a pair of Fire Hose Pants – 25 men and 25 women
• Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $64.50.
• Total ARV of all 50 prizes is $3,225.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of Duluth Trading Company (“Duluth Trading”) or its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on August 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM CST and ends on September 1, 2014 at 6:00 PM CST (the “Promotion Period”) and consists of 50 prizes over the one-week promotion period. All entries must be received or postmarked by September 1, 2014, regardless of method of entry. Winners will be selected on September 2 and notified between 9/2-9/5. Prizes will be shipped the week of 9/8.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes any one (1) of the following three (3) ways:
1) Visit http://www.facebook.com/DuluthTradingCompany where you can enter the 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes Application (the “Application”) on the Duluth Trading Facebook page.
2) Hand print the necessary information (your first and last name and email address) on a 3” by 5” card and mail with first class postage affixed to: Duluth Trading Company, Attention: 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes, 170 Countryside Drive, Belleville, Wisconsin 53508.
3) Email the necessary information (your first and last name and email address) to email@example.com
All entries must be received or postmarked by September 1, 2014, regardless of method of entry. No entry will be eligible to win if it is received by Duluth Trading after the September 1, 2014 deadline.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by the entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, profiles and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, online entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Duluth Trading may at any time and in its sole discretion require proof that you are the authorized account holder of your email account. Duluth Trading reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The entries submitted by Facebook Application, mail and email will be combined into a group from which Duluth Trading will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, on or around the day following the conclusion of the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by email, not by Facebook. If the winner is unreachable or ineligible or fails to claim his or her prize within five (5) days after the winners are contacted via email, such winner will forfeit his or her prize, and the prize may be awarded to another winner, in Duluth Trading’s discretion. Unless prohibited by applicable law, the winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or release of liability and publicity before being awarded a prize. If the winner does not execute such an affidavit or release upon request, his or her prize shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Duluth Trading will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among the remaining applicable eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled throughout the Promotion Period. Prizes are nontransferable.
5. PRIZES: Fifty (50) total prize winners will be awarded Fire Hose Pants at Duluth Trading’s discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize will be $64.50. Prize is non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL WINNERS. No substitution or transfer of prizes shall be allowed, except that Duluth Trading reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes will be $3,225.
6. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize, each entrant and/or winner releases Facebook, Inc., Wishpond, Duluth Trading and its affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages or any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including without limitation, claims, costs, injuries or losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
7. CONSENT: Unless prohibited by applicable law, by entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to the use of your name, likeness and image and/or prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Duluth Trading, its affiliates and their respective representatives are not responsible or liable for any entry or other communication which is lost, late, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage due or stolen. If, for any reason (including without limitation, tampering, fraud, technical failures or human error), the Contest cannot be conducted as planned, Duluth Trading reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of Duluth Trading, which are final and binding in all respects. Duluth Trading reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time, at its discretion. The name of the winners will be posted on Facebook at the conclusion of the Promotion Period and available by submitting a request for the winner list with a self addressed stamped envelope by September 30, 2014 to Duluth Trading Company, Attention: 25th Anniversary Drive Sweepstakes, 170 Countryside Drive, Belleville, Wisconsin 53508.
© 2014 Duluth Trading Company. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Duluth Trading Company and not to Facebook. Unless you have chosen to subscribe to the Duluth Trading email list, the information you provide will only be used for the 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes.