Go Buck Naked Contest
1) Visit duluthtrading.com/GoBuckNaked, and download the Naked Guy from our Buck Naked Underwear TV ads.
2) Take a photo of the cutout in a funny, interesting, or odd location.
3) Post the photo on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #GoBuckNaked, along with a short description OR email your entry to GoBuckNaked@duluthtrading.com.
4) Ten Grand Prize Winners will be selected to win 11 pairs of Buck Naked Underwear and a $200 Duluth Trading Gift Card.
• Ten Grand Prize Winners will receive 11 pairs of Buck Naked Underwear and a $200 Duluth Trading Gift Card.
• Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each prize is $450.
• Total ARV of all 10 prizes is $4,500.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Go Buck Naked Contest (the "Contest") is open to residents of the United States over the age of 18. Employees and other representatives of Duluth Trading Company ("Duluth Trading") or its affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of each of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: The Contest begins on February 18, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. CST and ends on April 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the "Promotion Period") and consists of 10 prizes over the promotion period. All entries must be received by April 1, 2015, regardless of method of entry. Ten Grand Prize Winners will be selected and notified between April 2-April 10, 2015. Prizes will be shipped the week of April 20, 2015.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Contest any one (1) of the following two ways:
1) Visit duluthtrading.com/GoBuckNaked to download the Naked Guy from our Buck Naked Commercials. To enter, take a photo of the cutout in a funny, inspiring, or odd location. Post a photo on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #GoBuckNaked, along with a short description (140 characters or less). A panel of Duluth Trading judges will select ten (10) Grand Prize Winners based on the following criteria: 50% - uniqueness and quality of submission and 50% - photo of the most funny, interesting, or odd location that embodies the overall Contest theme of "Where Can't You Go Buck Naked?"
2) Email the photo and description to GoBuckNaked@duluthtrading.com.
Entries will not be accepted by mail. All entries must be received by April 1, 2015, regardless of method of entry. No entry will be eligible to win if it is received by Duluth Trading after the April 1, 2015 deadline.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by the entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Twitter accounts, Instagram accounts, identities, registrations, profiles and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, online entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the email address or social media account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) responsible for assigning email addresses or social media account. Duluth Trading may at any time and in its sole discretion require proof that you are the authorized account holder of your email account, Twitter account, or Instagram account. Duluth Trading reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
4. PHOTOS: When you provide photographs (including any metadata associated with such photographs, including but not limited to location information), text, profile information or any other materials (collectively, "Content") to Duluth Trading, you understand that such Content may be publicly viewable and you allow others to access, use and share such Content. For purposes of clarification, Content also includes any profile information you allow Duluth Trading to access from third party social media platforms (such as Twitter) in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by the platform.
You represent and warrant that you (a) own and control all rights, title and interest in and to the Content you submit or that you otherwise have all rights, permissions and consents necessary to post and use such Content in connection with the Go Buck Naked Contest (including, but not limited to, the right to use names, images and likenesses of any third party referenced or appearing in the Content) and (b) have all rights necessary to provide Duluth Trading Company and its affiliates, agents, representatives, licensees and assigns (collectively, "Duluth Trading Company") with the license and rights set forth below.
You represent and warrant that the photographs you submit will only portray the theme of the Go Buck Naked Contest. You agree that you will not submit Content that:
1. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of another;
2. includes material that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, violent, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
3. displays, describes or encourages the use of a product or service that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to Duluth Trading Company or any other person or depicts the use of a product in a manner that is contrary to any instruction or warnings relating to the product;
4. impinges upon or violates the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others; or makes or includes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service.
Duluth Trading reserves the right to disqualify submissions of entry at any time during the promotion period for not meeting the above guidelines.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: A panel of five (5) Duluth Trading employees will select the 10 Grand Prize Winners at its offices in Belleville, Wisconsin on or about April 7, 2015 based on the following criteria: 1) uniqueness and quality of submission and 2) overall embodiment of the Where Can't You Go Buck Naked theme.
Duluth Trading reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules or to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
Potential winners will be notified by Twitter, Instagram or email. If the winner is unreachable or ineligible or fails to claim his or her prize within five (5) days after the winners are contacted, such winner will forfeit his or her prize, and the prize may be awarded to another winner, in Duluth Trading's discretion. Unless prohibited by applicable law, the winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or release of liability and publicity before being awarded a prize. If the winner does not execute such an affidavit or release upon request, his or her prize shall be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Duluth Trading will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among the remaining applicable eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled throughout the Promotion Period. Prizes are nontransferable.
6. PRIZES: Ten (10) total winners will be awarded 11 pairs of Buck Naked Underwear and a $200 Duluth Trading Gift Card at Duluth Trading's discretion. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of each prize will be $450. Prize is non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL WINNERS. No substitution or transfer of prizes shall be allowed, except that Duluth Trading reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes will be $4,500.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest and/or accepting any prize, each entrant and/or winner releases Duluth Trading and its affiliates and related companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages or any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest, with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including without limitation, claims, costs, injuries or losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
8. CONSENT: You hereby grant to Duluth Trading Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and publicly display the Content you submit, in whole or in part, on Duluth Trading Company's website, catalog, and on third-party sites for any purpose, including for promotional and publicity purposes. For purposes of clarification and not limitation, this license includes, and you expressly consent to, Duluth Trading Company's right to use and publicly display your name, image, likeness and persona.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Duluth Trading, its affiliates and their respectiverepresentatives are not responsible or liable for any entry or other communication which is lost, late, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage due or stolen. If, for any reason (including without limitation, tampering, fraud, technical failures or human error), the Contest cannot be conducted as planned, Duluth Trading reserves the right in its discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
11. MISCELLANEOUS: Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of Duluth Trading, which are final and binding in all respects. Duluth Trading reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the Contest at any time, at its discretion. The name of the winners will be posted on Facebook, the Duluth Trading catalog and website at the conclusion of the Promotion Period and are available by submitting a request for the winner list with a self-addressed stamped envelope by April 30 to Duluth Trading Company, Attention: Go Buck Naked Contest, 170 Countryside Drive, Belleville, Wisconsin 53508.
© 2015 Duluth Trading Company. All rights reserved.