Electronic Data Interchange Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is responsible for implementing and maintaining the capabilities of the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) infrastructure used to exchange information with external parties. The objective measures of success are collaborative communications with external vendors and internal personnel to support data exchanges with our trading partners; and to ensure that EDI communications are reliably flowing at all times.
Our requirements for this role include a 4 Year degree in business or related field as well as a thorough understanding of global EDI practices, preferably within the distribution industry. Proficiency with one or more EDI technologies, including VAN's, translators, and mapping software is needed along with a working understanding of the business processes that support EDI exchanges. Your problem solving abilities and critical thinking skills will be an asset in this position as our company continues to grow.
Knowledge and Background Requirements:
- Assist in the implementation of EDI with our trading partners
- Research and correct issues with EDI data exchanges. Facilitate communication with the necessary parties
- Manage incidents related to EDI according to established SLA's using the IT ticketing system
- Collaborate with internal and external personnel to support test activities when bringing new partners online
- Monitor the health of EDI communications and take corrective action when necessary
- Participate on projects with dependencies on EDI
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.