At Duluth Trading Company we believe in treating people like our next door neighbor. We have a need for a receptionist with a sunny disposition to greet all vendors, customers and staff members in a pleasant and friendly manner both over the phone and face to face. Ensure proper transfer of calls by attaining caller information, check ID badges and complete some data entry and clerical duties.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order office supplies and balance invoices with order
- Maintain office supplies in our office services rooms
- Create ID badges for new employees and vendors
- Assist with other office projects as needed
Knowledge and Background Requirements:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Personable, enthusiastic personality with strong motivation to provide excellent service to Duluth Trading vendors, customers and employees.
- Ability to present a professional image
- Pleasant, yet professional speaking voice and good listening skills
- Friendliness, courtesy and patience are important personal characteristics for success in this position
- Previous telephone communication, customer service and office experience preferred
- Basic keyboard and computer experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Power Point
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to email@example.com.