Assistant Merchandise Manager
Duluth Trading Company is a solution driven work wear company and gear supplier for get it done guys and gals. Duluth Trading Company’s growth continues to outpace the industry and we value the entrepreneurial spirit that brings out the best in our employees. We are seeking an individual with the get-it-done spirit that can assist in all aspects of business management and merchandising for our women's line.
This position will manage many projects in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. Great communication, organization, and interpersonal skills are required to keep the cross-functional team of Business management, Inventory, Creative, and Product Development moving along with clear and accurate tracking. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are necessary for the success of the candidate.
- Merchandises catalog page layout in Excel with Business Manager oversight
- Maintains integrity of planning database for accuracy throughout merchandising process.
- Proofreads catalog pages during catalog production for content accuracy
- Manages important deadlines throughout the catalog planning calendar
- Provides catalog performance reporting
- Communication liaison between Creative/Product development/Inventory teams
- Manages garment cost documents from vendors
- Two plus years of post-secondary education
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft suite
- Comfortable learning new systems/tools including content management systems
- Familiarity with the direct marketing (catalog) industry
- Comfortable attending to multiple priorities simultaneously
- Team player who encourages cooperation
- Attention to detail at an elevated level
- Problem-solver who takes pride in finding solutions
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to email@example.com.