Operations Analyst/Administrative Specialist
Duluth Trading Company is a hard working company that believes our customers deserve the best in product innovation, quality, and customer service. Our Distribution Center is a big part of that promise and we are looking for someone who can help us deliver on it. We are seeking an analytical person who will provide a wide range of tech savvy support ensuring the timely and accurate flow of information and time-keeping for our staff.
This position will schedule labor for the Distribution Center based on forecasted sales and production plans. They will assist with time-keeping & cost center labor allocations. This role will enter data, including pick pack rates, error reports, employee schedules and Kaizen analytics. It also requires the creating and modifying of documents using Microsoft office products, with an emphasis on Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Outlook)
- Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Access & Excel is required
- Dedication to 100% accuracy and integrity
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & prioritize
- Understand importance of maintaining and securing confidential information
- Distribution, order fulfillment or production environment helpful but not required
- Experience with labor timekeeping, clock management or other record keeping systems preferred
- Associates Degree or applicable experience required
- Must be able to use keyboard and telephone for extended periods of time
- Reaching and bending
- Work in temperatures ranging from 50-85 degrees
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.