Sales Associate – Part-time
The Duluth Trading Company Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding guest service, generating sales, cash register transactions (POS), housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, and loss prevention, in adherence to all Company Policy/Store standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Display awareness of the Duluth brand, offer comprehensive product knowledge and information regarding promotions/advertisements, to provide solution-oriented service based on customer appeal & needs.
- Ensure that each guest receives exceptional service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, offering fitting room assistance, and taking the extra step in offering all components of guest service.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising and display maintenance.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Maintain standards for cleanliness and organization and ensure a safe work and shopping environment.
- Communicate guest requests to management.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Background Requirements (in order of importance):
- Motivated to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines on projects.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible to be scheduled in support of retail hours (evenings and weekends).
- Previous retail experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Duluth Trading Company products is a plus.
- Standing or walking for up to eight hours a day
- Ability to identify colors accurately
- Requires a keen sense of smell
- Frequently lifting up to forty pounds, occasionally lifting up to 70 pounds
- Reaching and bending
- Push/pull a picking cart and/or pallet of up to five hundred pounds
- Work in temperatures ranging from 50 - 95 degrees
- Folding and packaging of garments in a neat and orderly manner
To apply, forward your resume to email@example.com. Please include the city of the store location and the title for which you are applying in the body of your email.