The Product Coordinator will assist the Product Management Department by managing the coordination of all samples and other development materials throughout the development process.
Strong oral and written communication skills are needed, as well as a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines. We also need someone who is highly organized and self-motivated with strong ability to multi-task. An Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
Other specific functions
- Manages and tracks the life cycle of all photo samples and color lab dips
- Corresponds with vendors on initial samples, photo samples, lab dips, fabric swatches, and other product development related requirements
- Works with Creative team and Marketing team to determine photo sample needs
- Monitors customer reviews and communicates any product concerns to Product Managers
- Receives and distributes all shipments to and from the product team
- Maintains product calendar and keeps Product Managers informed of timelines
- Ability to analyze style, color and industry trends to develop product that is in line with our customer focus
- Assist in scheduling and preparing for product team meetings
- Assist Product Managers by purchasing market samples at their request
- Distribute wear test samples to Trades Panel members and manage product evaluations
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.