Product Manager Assistant
At Duluth Trading Company we're known for our quality, unique products for working men and women. We are seeking a Product Manager Assistant who will support the men’s product manager in all aspects of apparel design and development. In this position the candidate should have the ability to analyze style, color and industry trends and understand the solution-driven needs of the Duluth customer.
This position will organize calendar deadlines and due dates for all men’s apparel development samples and tracking documents (product tracker, illustration request). They will track, file and organize approval material, trims, fabric, color and CADS and update the seasonal line sheets. Maintaining vendor relationships is also needed to ensure products are produced with specified quality standards and delivered on-time. Assisting in scheduling and preparing for meetings, travel and expenses and sample budget is required. Proofing catalog boards, product web pages and prepping product, paperwork, swatches, photos and trim information for development handoffs is needed. We also require experience researching and selecting fabrics, trims and textile technologies that adhere to our high standards.
Other specific functions
- 2-3 years of work experience in an office or retail environment preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong ability to multi-task and work in a group setting
- Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skill
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to email@example.com.