Duluth Trading Company is an omni-channel retailer of ingenious, unique workwear for men and women with a burgeoning cult following. We are seeking a Product Specialist who will support the men’s product manager in all aspects of apparel design and development. In this position the candidate should have the ability to analyze style, color and industry trends and understand the solution-driven needs of the Duluth customer.
In this role 2-3 years of work experience in an office or retail environment is preferred, along with strong oral and written communication skills. A demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines with intermediate Microsoft Office skills is needed. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and self-motivated with a strong ability to multi-task and work in a group setting. An Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required.
Other specific functions
- Organize calendar deadlines and due dates for all men’s apparel development samples
- Manage all men’s apparel product tracking documents (product tracker, illustration request)
- Track, file and organize approved material, trims, fabric, color and CADS
- Responsible for updating all the seasonal line sheets
- Maintain vendor relationships to ensure products are produced with specified quality standards and delivered on-time
- Assist in scheduling and the preparation of meetings, travel and expenses, and sample budget
- Communicate daily with vendors and cross-functional partners on email correspondence
- Proofread catalog boards and product web pages
- Help prepare product, paperwork, swatches, photos and trim information for development handoffs
- Experience researching and selecting fabrics, trims and textile technologies that adhere to high standards of DTC brand.
- Assist with product positioning in the DTC catalogue
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.