Duluth Trading Company is an omni-channel retail workwear brand who’s growth continues to outpace the industry. The Production Designer will assist the Creative Team’s Art Director and Designers with the production of catalogs and printed marketing pieces. Catalog experience is preferred as well as a background using an asset management system. The perfect candidate will have a passion for production and excel at taking catalog templates and creating a clean, flawless page layout that reflects our brand.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create catalog pick-up pages and assist with gathering assets for new pages and projects
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the brand graphic standards
- Route and track projects internally and with outside vendors; make corrections; export publication ready files. This position is deadline driven and requires conscientious adherence to schedules
- Design and/or production design of store signage and other non-catalog print projects
- Management of creative assets including but not limited to pulling and formatting information required for print advertising, supplying assets to other departments and outside vendors as needed
- Create or manipulate graphics as needed/directed and store according to current Standard Operating Procedures
- Contribute to documentation of overall production processes
- Support other creative team members in meeting deadlines and quality standards as needed
Knowledge and Background Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design
- 2-4 year’s experience in a catalog or retail production design environment
- Proficiency in the following applications on a Mac platform: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and font management software
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.