Project Manager - PMI
Our Project Manager position is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. The objective measures of success are collaborative communications with the Project Sponsor, building and managing project teams, managing deliverables, and ensuring quality control throughout project lifecycles.
In this position we require a 4 Year degree in business or a related field and at least 5 years’ work experience in large scale project management. The PMI certification or equivalent is also required. The ability to lead project team members and communicate with senior management while being analytical and problem solve is needed.
Knowledge and Background Requirements:
- Manage project development from initiation to closure.
- Share the responsibility of project accountability with the project sponsor
- Develop and document project scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timing
- Provide project schedules to identify deliverables and corresponding completion dates
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to project team on a regular basis
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are communicated, documented and approved by the project sponsor
- Lead and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.