Web and Email Coordinator
We are seeking an exceptional Web and Email Coordinator to play a key role in the production of Duluth Trading’s web and email content. This role will assist and execute the development and publishing of digital marketing content, including website, email and other web marketing materials. We are looking for a motivated individual who has a passion for web marketing and understands the importance of thinking critically and getting the details right.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with email marketing or web background is preferred. The ability to multitask and troubleshoot campaign elements with a working knowledge of HTML and web CMS principles is a plus. The ideal candidate must be a detailed and collaborative team player who thrives when working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Web Coordinator Roles:
- Timely creation of promotional codes and offers
- Compile and route all web content updates
- Maintain web milestone calendar
- Manage trivia program
- Schedule and coordinate web project review meetings
- Facilitate the production of e-catalogs
Email Coordinator Roles:
- Perform day-to-day execution of email campaign development, QA and deployment processes
- Execute all email promotion set up, load all email assets into email system, trouble shoot potential issues
- Coordinate creative reviews and approvals with cross-functional teams. Facilitate and document feedback and manage handoffs
- Work with email service provider on specifications and development of campaign functionality
- Examine all creative assets to ensure that creative is optimized for delivery and performance and meets creative brief specifications
- Test all messages to ensure emails are rendering correctly across major email clients, promotional codes are live and functioning properly, all landing pages and featured products are live and pricing coordinates between email and site
- Send testing notifications of daily emails to all business partners
- Schedule and participate in weekly email meetings
- Document all email policies and processes
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, technologies and regulatory compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM) rules
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.