Web Marketing Coordinator
Duluth Trading Company is known for our ingenious products and our great story telling. Our Marketing team is on the forefront in helping to shape our fun and innovative brand. We strive to truly understands our customer’s needs while making people smile a little when they see our commercials and visit our website or WhatchamaBlog. Our marketing is a reflection of our unique culture and we are seeking someone to support that vision.
This position will ensure the effective administration and optimization of our ecommerce marketing programs, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and product data feed campaigns (e.g. Google Product Listing Ads). The position will work on a highly collaborative digital marketing team, and will support our Web Marketing Specialist (75%) and our Community Manager (25%). We are seeking someone with an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree who is analytical, highly technical and can demonstrate a passion for online marketing and social media. Applied Search Engine Marketing skills and some community management experience would be ideal. Writing samples will be required as we progress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor product data feed & weekly inventory status report to ensure traffic driving programs align with website inventory position
- Increase organic search rankings by utilizing 3rd Party tools to identify and directly implement website meta and content updates on a weekly basis
- Monitor branded and non-branded Search Engine Results Pages for Top 50 Keywords on desktop, mobile and tablet devices to identify trends and opportunities
- Maintain keyword strategy; write new product page metadata and copy for Adwords Campaigns and data feed updates based on established brand tone & voice
- Monitor & respond to Social Media 2 nights/week & 50% weekends
- Track invoices from search engines and other online media partners, summarize and route for review and approval
- Participate in all website and/or IT testing
- Help with department requests related to social media prize fulfillment and Public Relations sample requests by completing paperwork in a timely, accurate manner
- Contribute to special projects that impact any of the above areas, such as platform upgrades, new program implementation or any other cockamamie requests that come up
- Coordinate creative project requests: Banners, Copy, Social Campaigns, Special Projects
- Inbound link development program management
Email your cover letter with the job title you are applying for and resume to email@example.com.