It's not easy to say no to a grizzly – especially considering that big males can top 900 lbs., rip trees apart with 6" claws, and have been known to bite through a cast iron skillet. But there's at least one thing that'll stand up these formidable bruins: the Alaskan Hardgear® Hard Side Cooler. In a test with actual grizzly bears, the food-filled and padlocked cooler withstood a fierce onslaught of fangs and claws – earning it the IGBC (Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee) Seal of Approval. While you may never have to keep marauding bears out of your food stash, you'll appreciate the high-efficiency insulation that keeps chow cooled for days, twist-free grips for frustration-free carrying, and the whopping 37.6-quart capacity that holds enough food for your bear of an appetite.
- Rotational molded construction for single-piece durable, impact-resistant performance
- Rubber seal gasket creates a vacuum seal that traps cold inside
- Hanging storage separates dry foods from wet ice – no soggy sandwiches!
- Rugged, no-twist grips for convenient carrying
- Screw-in leak proof plug keeps water in, releases water quickly
- Silicone non-slip foot pads hold cooler firmly in place
- Holds 37.6 quarts or 9.4 gallons
- 15-1/2"H x 25-1/2"W x 16"D