The time-tested Bucket Master is the last word in tool organization for Duluth guys everywhere. But one summer day, we had to ask: “What if we applied that kind of pocket power to grilling and swilling?” The Cooler Master is the answer – with 15 pockets purpose-built for BBQ ease. The un-zippable apron keeps your tongs, skewers, spices and sauces perfectly at hand while you cook marinated meat into a masterpiece. Just tuck it inside a common 5-gallon bucket (sold separately) for an instant hard-side cooler - keeps your brews ice-cold all party long. Made of rugged 1000-denier polyester, with EVA molded base and an insulated “plug-style” lid to keep cold from seeping out the zipper.
- Tucks right inside common 5 gallon round buckets for an instant hard shell (bucket not included)
- Made of 1000-denier polyester designed to take a beating
- Welded interior seams keep accidental beer-can explosions contained
- "Plug"-style lid contains cold inside better than plain-lid competitors
- Pocket apron hangs over the outside of the bucket for easy access to all your BBQ gear - 15 pockets in all
- 4 tall pockets hold spatula, brush, tongs; large open pocket for hot pads; 2 velcro pockets for meat thermometer/small tools; 7 mesh spice bottle pockets keep labels visible; mesh strap pocket panel keeps skewers secure
- Bottle opener built in, plus glove clip for grilling mitts
- Pocket apron has metal grommets and unzips to hang from a grill, tailgate, or tree
- 17"H x 10-3/4" Dia.