Men's Best Made Wool Fleece Jacket
Humankind’s oldest insulator, wool has been put to the test time and again, enduring as a resilient textile without peer. Sourced from Wisconsin, the pure wool for our Wool Fleece Jacket is already dense before being tumble finished for an even thicker feel. It outperforms and outclasses the latest technical fabrics, delivering on both style and critical warmth. Expertly made in Canada, our design features a single chest pocket with brass snap closure, two slash pockets at the waist, flat-locked seams for a smooth fit, and elastic binding at the hem and cuffs to keep the wind out.
We recommend you order one size up from your usual Duluth Trading size when ordering Best Made tops. This applies to all shirts, sweaters, pullovers, jackets and outerwear.
- Wool shell is sourced from Wisconsin
- Fabric shell is made dense and tumble finished for a thicker feel
- Elastic binding at hem and cuffs help keep the wind out
- Elastic at waist
- Single chest pocket with brass snap closure on pocket flap
- Two slash pockets at waist
- Flat-locked seams
- Natural color is 100% wool; grey color is 94% wool and 6% modacrylic
- 100% polyester backing on both
- Trim is 69% cotton, 28% nylon, and 3% PU with a DWR finish
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Made in Canada