Men's Dry on the Fly Cargo Pants
If you're working the hot jobs, even venturing off to the tropics, you'll want a few pairs of our Dry on the Fly® Nylon Pants. Especially now that they're even better. Made of tough 5.6-oz. 100% nylon like that worn by fishermen, backpackers and climbers, they'll wick sweat away, dry quick and keep you drier when working up a sweat on hot days. This fabric is also incredibly tough stuff - it's made to work. It's built to last, also brushed for cottony comfort and a surprisingly soft, non-crinkly feel, with UPF 40 sun protection. New double knees are more durable. Cargo pockets now have quick-draw side zips for access when sitting, plus hidden cellphone storage inside. New softer tricot-lined elastic waist has a removable web belt. Deep side pockets (one with zippered security pocket); large rear pockets with flap hook-and-loop closure. Lower rise plus specially designed Crouch Gusset® gives you greater mobility for climbing a ladder or climbing bluffs.
- Wicking, light at 5.6 oz., quick-drying 100% nylon, yet incredibly tough
- Same type of fabric worn by fisherman, backpackers, climbers
- Brushed for cottony comfort and a surprisingly soft, non-crinkly feel
- Lower rise plus specially designed Crouch Gusset® gives you greater mobility for lunging, climbing
- Built-in UPF 40 sun protection tames fierce rays when working outside
- Soft tricot-lined elastic waist has a removable web belt
- Cargo pockets have quick-draw side zips for access when sitting, plus hidden cellphone storage
- Deep side pockets - one with zip security pocket - and large rear pockets with flap hook-and-loop closure
- Double-stitched seams fight rip outs
- Also available in our Flex Dry on the Fly material
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.