This abbreviated version packs all the toughness, comfort and function of our DuluthFlex® Ballroom® Carpenter Jeans – only cooler. Their hefty 12-oz. cotton denim takes on abrasive jobs and wins, yet it's also prewashed soft with 1% spandex for better bendability. The roomy Utility Fit and a hidden Crouch Gusset® let you kneel to tack down baseboards or do the high-knee hustle up a ladder. And they're loaded up with 8 pockets, including a left leg pocket sized for a phone and right leg pockets for hand tools and ruler. Utility loops on each side, too. Finally, work shorts that go long on function!
- Full cut "utility" fit gives you more breathing room in hips and thighs
- 12-oz. cotton denim has 1% spandex for incredibly comfortable flex
- Tool loops and 8 pockets, including mid-leg utility pockets, phone and tools at hand
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® prevents crowding when you lunge or crouch
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort
- 11" inseam hits just below the knee on the average 5'10" American male