Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose CoolMax Cargo Pants
On searing days when you’re sweating up a storm, ditch those hot, stiff, sticky work pants and switch to cooler, drier pants that actually pull sweat away from your skin: DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® CoolMax® Pants. The midweight, highly abrasion-resistant 7.8-oz. 67% cotton and 30% CoolMax polyester canvas is guaranteed to wick sweat away better and feel cooler than straight cotton. Better yet, 3% spandex gives ’em unbridled stretch, and there’s even hidden elastic in the waistband for extra ease when you’re lunging, twisting or contorting into tight spaces on the job.
- 30% CoolMax polyester powerfully wicks away sweat, evaporates it to keep you cool on the job
- 7.8-oz. fabric is 67% cotton Fire Hose canvas; it's extremely abrasion resistant
- Our first ever CoolMax Fire Hose with flex - 3% spandex moves with you when you lunge and stretch
- Waistband has hidden stretch built in - adapts for comfort when you need it to
- Crouch Gusset® lets you hunker down without pinching your privates
- 12 pockets, including utility pocket and 5-in-1 cargo multi-pocket with in-or-out tuckable flap for easy access to tools and fasteners
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.