Standard straw hats are light and cool, but burning UV rays can leak through the airy woven fibers – producing a patchy and painful burn that can turn the coolest Joe into a real hot head. Instead, take shelter in the UPF 40+ shade of the Fiji Sun Hat. It's crafted of strong papyrus fibers for the look and breezy feel of a classic straw hat, but with the added benefit of a sun-blocking canvas lining beneath the brim and crown. Better yet, the brim is a full 3" wide to shade nose, ears and neck. A soft, stretching sweatband sucks moisture away from skin. And the adjustable leather chin cord keeps you from flipping your lid when a gust blows by.
- Breezy, lightweight comfort plus UPF 40+ sunburn protection that standard straw hats lack
- Woven natural papyrus is lightweight and strong – keeps its shape without weighing on your mind
- Canvas-lined crown and under-brim block searing sun rays
- 3"-wide brim keeps nose, ears and neck under cool cover
- Soft, flexible sweatband for stay-dry comfort and a customized fit
- Adjustable leather chin strap prevents blow-offs
- One size fits most