Men's Shunburn Short Sleeve Logo Shirt
Sunburn sneaking right through your work shirt? If you’re out at glaring high noon, you bet your lobster-red hide it can happen. Those solid-looking, ordinary work shirts let the sun’s rays right through tiny gaps in the fabric. We designed UPF50 ShunBurn shirts so you can work all day in blazing rays and still have it made in the shade. It’s the highest UPF-rated fabric we’ve made, and even better, it powerfully wicks moisture and evaporates it to keep you cool. Polygiene® stink-fighting finish keeps off odors under control. So if you’re sick of a sizzling sun sneaking its way into ruining your workday, pull on one of these and shun the burn.
- Lightweight wicking fabric is UPF50 rated to stop the sun's rays short
- 4.6 oz. 92% polyester/8% spandex moves with you, never binds
- Rib trim neck won't bag out over time
- Polygiene® finish stops stink
- Duluth Trading logo - shows you know your workwear!
- Made 3" longer to keep you covered - vented at the sides for comfortable tucked or untucked wear
- Standard fit, right between our Tradesman and Trim Fits