Men's Souped-Up Sweats SS Waffle-Lined Hoodie
Legendarily hefty Souped-Up® Sweats own the track record for unmatched durability and comfort, but we couldn't resist doing some tinkering under the hood. We started out by supercharging our popular Souped Up Hoodie with Super Shield. It's a water-repellent finish built into the Storm Cotton® fabric to defend against light rain and snow for the life of the sweatshirt – keeping you dry without sacrificing softness or breathability. Then we revved up it up even more with a lining of thick, insulating Burly Thermal waffle fabric. It's two layers of heat for frigid days, with more warming horsepower than traditional sweats – yet the two layers move independently for more mobility. Armpit Gussets give you the freedom to torque the steering wheel around hairpin turns, and rib cuffs and bottom hem give it sport grade suspension. Grab yours today and drive cold off the road.
Storm Cotton® is a registered trademark of Cotton Inc.
- Our thicker, plusher, warmer Souped-Up Sweats get supercharged with a toasty waffle-knit lining
- Hefty and durable 10.3-oz. 80% cotton/20% polyester sweats fabric – now with Super Shield, so water rolls right off
- Water-repellent finish is built right into the Storm Cotton® fabric – lasts for the life of the garment
- 60% cotton/40% polyester Burly Thermal waffle knit lining adds warmth without limiting maneuverability
- Armpit Gussets for more room to wrench on your hot rod
- 3-piece hood heads off cold when you're cruising in your convertible; 3-button henley placket for efficient fresh air intake
- Generous Tradesman Fit