Men's Thin Side Clip Suspenders
A Cleaner Living Way to Hitch Your Britches
Loyd Melby farmed with his brothers and wore suspenders every day of his life. On Sundays at Oiland Lutheran, he wore a check cowboy shirt, department store flex slacks, and thinner suspenders – because thinner is dressier. At 1½" wide, our Thin Side-Clip Suspenders are a half inch narrower than our Regular Side Clip Suspenders. originals. They'll look good church-goin' or anywhere else.
- Half an inch narrower than our Regular Side clips
- Criss cross your back and attach at the sides, providing more ease and comfort than front clip suspenders
- Full-elastic 1-1/2" straps won't sag or stretch out of shape
- Industrial-strength clips really grip and hold
- Genuine leather back patch with subtle Duluth Trading logo on the back
- Fits heights up to 6'0"
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.