Webbing and leather leashes are fine for sunny sidewalk strolls with your canine companion. But splash ‘em with rain, mud, and whatever your dog just rolled in, and those leashes become stinky, slimy carriers of yuck that no amount of scrubbing can wash away. Better get your pooch a Muck Dog Leash. The polyurethane-coated webbing is impervious to moisture and messes, won't ever absorb moisture, dirt or bacteria. So it stays odor-free and wipes clean in a blink. There's even a metal tag loop with built-in bottle opener, in case thirst strikes on the trail.
- Soft-yet-tough polyurethane-coated webbing is colorful, waterproof and forever odor-free
- Won't absorb moisture, dirt or bacteria – looks great for years
- Sturdy metal hardware looks sharp, lasts long
- Metal bolt snap has a handy built-in bottle opener
- Free of PVCs
- Pairs great with the Kurgo Muck Dog Collar
- Leash length: 54" (137.16cm)