Men's Copper Merino Wool Socks
CuTec copper treatment puts the kibosh on stink
It's bound to happen. You work hard, your feet sweat. At day's end, you pull off your boots and – peeeuw! – your loved ones go diving out the back door. But it doesn't have to be that way. Suppress sock stench with CuTec® technology that harnesses the antimicrobial power of copper. Merino wool/synthetic blend is supremely soft yet durable, moisture wicking, and regulates temperature year-round. 25% Merino wool/25% acrylic/48% NanoGlide nylon/2% spandex.
- Made with CuTec® copper technology to keep your trotters from stinking to high heavens
- Supremely soft Merino wool is moisture wicking, temperature regulating, and durable
- 25% Merino wool/25% acrylic/48% NanoGlide nylon/2% spandex
- Improves your socks life with Socks Ed features:
- No-sag contoured rib top stays put
- Memory-knit construction keeps its shape
- Nylon reinforced heel and toe
- Compression arch adds support
- Ultra-smooth flat toe seam - no bunching!
- Crew height
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.