Women's Smartwool Cable Mini Boot Socks
Why? Because Smartwool® Socks are made of fine, smooth, non-itchy merino wool fibers straight from New Zealand merino sheep. Why this breed? Their wool helps ’em survive cold and hot weather extremes, because it insulates and wicks moisture. So it keeps sheep warm in winter and cool in summer – and does the same for your feet!
- Moisture wicking and breathable (helps prevent blisters!)
- Spandex in the blend helps socks retain their shape, resist sagging
- Ultralight cushioning easily slips into any boot or shoe
- Designed for a woman’s foot with narrower heel, slimmer fit
- Mini Boot height
- 71% merino wool/28% nylon/1% spandex
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.