Women's Smartwool PhD Run Elite Micro Socks
- Size: SM
Color: Ash Gray
Designed to soothe and comfort hardworking feet, SmartWool® PhD Run Elite Micro Socks are packed with features you won't find in ordinary socks. Like a 4Degree™ Fit System that supports ankles, arches and insteps. Breathable mesh "zones" that circulate air. A chafe-free toe seam. And durable ReliaWool™ technology in high-impact zones to absorb shock and resist abrasion. Plus, SmartWool Merino fibers control moisture (helping prevent blisters), odor and foot temperature. Cotton just can't touch 'em.
- 4Degree™ Fit System supports ankles, arches, insteps
- ReliaWool™ technology helps prevent holes in high-impact zones
- Breathable mesh "zones" circulate air
- Merino wool fibers naturally wick moisture and help fight odor
- Lightweight cushioning at the sole
- Elastic in the blend prevents sagging and drooping
- 56% Merino wool/ 41% nylon/3% elastane
- Micro (footie) height
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- WHITE COLOR NOTE: Like any wool, do not use bleach to whiten. The result isn't pretty!
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.