Men's DuluthFlex Gardening Bib Overalls
So you think overalls are heavy, rigid and unwieldy? Well, you can toss those notions right on the compost heap – because these bibs have a bumper crop of comfort and functionality built into every inch. Unlike their unbending forebears, ours are engineered with elastic straps and tough-yet-lightweight 5-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric for the stretch you need to lean down to deadhead or reach up to prune. They shed stubborn stains like greasy clay and ground-in grass, too. A Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel to plant without crushing your bulbs. Double-chapped legs give you twice the durability, and double-layer articulated knees have a bulk-free bonded water barrier to keep you dry when you kneel in damp soil. And they're made to fit our knee pads when you need cushioning from hard ground. To top it all off, there's our usual plethora of pockets – 12, in fact. You'll dig 'em!
- 5-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric is super-stretchy and strong
- Dirt brushes right off - keep it in the garden!
- No-slip elasticized straps with metal hardware that stays clipped
- Crouch Gusset lets you bend without binding
- Double-layer knees with bulk-free bonded water barrier; accepts knee pads, sold separately
- 12 pockets, including right thigh cargo pocket with tuckable flap, left thigh utility pockets, 2 back patch pockets and pruner loop
- Bib storage system with zippered pocket/phone sleeve, pencil slots and sunglass loop
- UPF 50 sun protection
- 96% ripstop nylon/4% spandex