Men's AKHG Crosshaul Cotton Graphic Long Sleeve Crew
Color: Gray Heather Diamond Paw
Boatyards. Lumberyards. Machine shops. All good places to shred a cotton shirt to tatters. While the occasional scrape never bothered you much, cotton could never quite claim the same. And then Tough Cotton™ came along. The fabric treatment reinforces cotton so it lasts 3x longer in abrasion tests, making it fit for hands-on, pull-no-punches tasks without losing softness or breathability. And we added 2% spandex in the fabric plus easy-moving Armpit Gussets™ so the shirt wears like armor but never moves like it.
TOUGH COTTON™ is a registered trademark of Cotton Incorporated.
- 98% cotton is ruggedly durable, yet still has the comfort of pure cotton
- Advanced Tough Cotton™ finish is 3x more abrasion resistant than untreated cotton
- 2% spandex in the mix so the shirt flexes without binding
- Armpit Gussets™ built in for more range of motion
- Durable double-needle-stitched seams
- Alaskan Hardgear logo front and back shows you know your rugged gear (Major Green features logo front only)
- Treated to fight fading
- Standard Fit – right between Relaxed Fit and Slim Fit for comfortable everyday wear