Women's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Ltd. Slim Coveralls
There’s nothing quite like your oldest, tried-and-true coveralls. The soft fabric that’s worn in just so – the pockets stretched to shape around your favorite tools, the way you don’t even notice them when you crouch to give that repair a closer look. Patched many times over, they’ve seen their share of hard work. When it’s time to retire them to the old rag bin, the thought of breaking in a new pair can be – well, painful. Skip it and go for Fire Hose® Ltd. Coveralls instead! Garment-washed and tumbled for a soft, broken-in feel, they’re built tough, infused with DuluthFlex® spandex for unlimited freedom of movement as you crouch, bend and shift. 8 durable pockets sport cotton tape reinforcement – and we cut ’em deep enough to actually hold stuff, too. Feminine shaping lends full coverage without sacrificing form, and rose gold hardware ups the ante on artisanal details. This limited-edition run won’t last long – don’t miss the chance to get a pair for yourself!
- Durable 8-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas is stretchy, strong and abrasion-resistant – tumbled soft for a comfy, worn-in feel
- 97% cotton/3% Lycra® spandex builds unbridled stretch into every inch
- Limited-edition color palette – when they’re gone, that’s all she wrote!
- 8 total pockets including 2 chest pockets, 2 standard and 2 back patch pocket edges are reinforced at the openings with cotton tape, plus 2 stacked utility pockets for errant nuts and bolts
- Underarm Gussets free you up to reach for the stars
- Encased elastic at rear waistband makes for a flattering fit that won’t cramp your style
- Functional fly makes it easier when nature calls
- Reinforced knees for added durability
- Gorgeous rose gold hardware elevates the artisanal look
- 2-snap adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Hammer loop trucks your tools
- Refined leather patch features Duluth Trading logo
- Mitered locker loop
- Machine wash