HotForge Screwgate Carabiner
Whether you’re a mountain climber scaling a rock face or a trucker tying down a load, you want a locking carabiner that stays locked – without a lot of fuss or fiddling around. The HotForge Screwgate Carabiner fits neatly in your palm and clips on quick with a spacious ⅞" gate that’ll accommodate everything from a hefty rope to a heavy-duty tool bag handle. The keylock nose won’t snag like a notched nose is prone to do, and the screwlock mechanism twists tight with a swipe of your thumb. Give one a try and you’ll be hooked!
- One-handed screwgate design twists shut and stays shut
- Non-snagging keylock nose is easy to clip and clean
- Hot-forged aluminum construction for greater strength and reliability with less weight
- Behemoth 24 kN closed gate strength; 8 kN open gate strength
- 5"L x 1" wide with ¾" gate opening – plenty big enough for a clove hitch, extension cord or tie-down line
- Weighs 1.76 oz.