Duluth Trading 3-Pack Fire Hose Face Masks
Any good tradesman knows a bit of care and preparation saves pain down the line. Seems truer now than ever, which is why we made this 3-pack of face masks so you can always keep protection at hand. They’re made of two layers of our famous performance fabric – including rugged-yet-soft DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® or supremely comfortable Free Swingin’ Flannel. Elastic ear bands are adjustable for a secure, comfortable fit. They’re not medical-grade respirators, but they offer good coverage and the fabric is more substantial than the common cotton in most face masks. Even better, they’re all machine washable – just chuck it in the wash at the end of the day.
Not intended to be used as medical-grade face masks or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness, or the spread of viruses.
- Face mask 3-pack made of your favorite hardworking Duluth fabric – covers bottom of chin to bridge of nose
- One DuluthFlex Fire Hose 97% cotton/3% spandex canvas mask with either Buck Naked fabric (“Multi” color combo) or brushed chambray (“Assorted” color combo) inside
- One Fire Hose 100% cotton canvas mask with 100% cotton chambray fabric inside
- One Free Swingin’ Flannel face mask made of two layers of 100% cotton flannel
- The Holiday Beaver Print color option features all three masks made from two layers of 100% cotton Free Swingin’ Flannel
- Fully adjustable elastic ear bands
- One size fits most
- Machine washable – wash on warm with like colors, tumble dry low
- Note: Not N95 respirators. Not for medical use.