Men's Alaskan Hardgear Puffin Hooded Jacket
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Puffin Hooded Jacket: Toughest puffer on the planet? Could be!
Any given day on The Last Frontier can bring any kind of weather. So it pays to be prepared with extra layering options you can keep stuffed away and ready for that next drop in the barometric pressure. The lightweight Puffin Jacket is always ready with a water-repellent finish that sheds snow and sleet – and a temp rating to keep you warm to 0 °F while you work up a storm. Channel-quilted 100% polyfill lofts and insulates even when it gets soaked. And, even better, the 1.68-oz. 100% nylon ripstop holds its own against scrapes and scratches that would shred other puffy jackets to the dustbin. Diamond Armpit Gussets add unparalleled freedom as you work. Head-hugging 3-piece hood and storm flap block wind. Raglan shoulder means no seams digging in under your pack straps. Perfect for layering under shells when weather turns ferocious.
- Tough, light 1.68-oz. 100% nylon ripstop shell is water-repellent, withstands job site abuse
- Mist and light rain roll right off the Waterflect™ finish
- Channel-quilted polyfill insulation lofts and warms even when wet
- Temp rated to keep you warm to 0 °F when you're working up a storm
- Diamond Armpit Gussets maximize freedom of movement
- Better-fitting 3-piece hood and storm flap under zipper to seal out the elements
- Drawcord/toggle construction lets you adjust sides
- 2 front zippered pockets for handwarming and storage
- Interior pocket for cell phone