Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Fleece-Lined Cargo Work Pants
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Triple Stitch Seams
Bonded Fleece-Lined Fire Hose: The Bulk-Free Way to Beat Winter
No need to layer on those puffy, clumsy long undies when cold weather hits. Stay agile AND warm with the unrivaled freedom and bulk-free comfort of DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® Fleece-Lined Work Pants. They're built with all the functional features of our easy-moving originals, with the added insulation of a lightweight-yet-cozy 100% polyester fleece lining bonded to the inside of the pants. That means the plush lining will never shift, bunch up or slow you down like traditional lined pants can. A hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you lunge, climb and crouch without pinching your "private property." Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with tuckable flaps let you keep essentials at hand. With a FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment to repel water, stains and jobsite grime.
- DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® 8 oz. cotton canvas has 3% stretchy spandex so you can kneel, crouch, stretch without your work pants feeling like a vise
- Warm, soft, moisture-wicking 100% polyester fleece lining is bonded to the pants interior – no bulk, no bunching
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels rain and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps
- Triple-stitched seams
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.