Men's Flame-Resistant Fire Hose Cargo Pants
Welders, electricians, line guys: you demanded ’em, so we’re here to deliver! Fire Hose® Work Pants were already made of the same 2x2 canvas weave that once wrapped fire hoses. Now you can grab the on-the-job-tested durability of our famous cargo pants in 11-oz. 88% cotton/12% nylon canvas that offers NFPA-compliant flame-resistant protection. Built with the same features as the originals, with in-or-out tuckable 4-in-1 cargo pockets, utility straps for your tape measure or utility knife, ripout-resistant triple-stitched seams, plus a Crouch Gusset® for more man room. They’re tough as blazes and then some!
To view our FR User Information Guide, click here.
- Tough-yet-soft 11.5-oz. 88% cotton/12% nylon canvas is FR-compliant for extra protection
- UL Certified, NFPA 2112, Class 2 (ATPV 15 cal/cm2). Arc Rated NFPA 70E Compliant
- Comfortable Crouch Gusset® lets you squat without mashing your spuds
- Mid-leg and back pockets with exclusive tuckable cargo flaps
- Deep pocket bags resist punctures from tools
- Durable triple-stitched seams
- Relaxed Fit – sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job