Men's DuluthFlex DOTF Standard Fit Cargo Pants
We ripped up and retooled Dry on the Fly® Pants from the waistband down to the hem to make their legendary function even more epic. It’s the same flexible, fast-drying fabric tradesmen have relied on – in 4.7-oz. 97% nylon/3% spandex that dries in a blink, shrugs off abrasion and flexes with your every move. But now you get triple-needle stitching in key seams for extra durability on the job. New, more active fit plus standard inch waist sizing – a customer request. Elastic inside the waistband for even more ease on the move. Redesigned QuickDraw™ Cargo Pockets that keep your essential gear at hand, like an easy-to-access cellphone and pen pocket. Plus our ingenious Crouch Gusset® to give you more “personal space” when you crouch and lunge. Grab a couple of pairs and you’ll have summer solved!
- 4.7-oz. fabric is lightweight yet durable and abrasion resistant
- 97% nylon wicks moisture fast, keeping you dry
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Crouch Gusset® for ease in stooping and climbing
- 11 pockets in all – including QuickDraw™ Cargo Pockets with side zip – give you easy access to tools when kneeling
- Built-in UPF 50 sun protection tames fierce rays when working outside
- Standard Fit – previously known as Trim Fit. Sits just under the waist, with a straight cut through the hip and thigh.
- Also available in Relaxed Fit and Slim Fit