For the grittiest, most grueling jobs on sharp and slippery terrain, a run-of-the-mill work boots can actually put your feet (not to mention the rest of you) in peril. That's when you need to step up to the muscle and function of these Capstone Low Work Boots. They’re meant to handle the hardest jobs, with a brawny-yet-supple full-grain upper. Diamond-resist reinforcements at toe and heel shrug off scuffs and sharp edges. Inside, a DuluthDry® waterproof membrane locks out slop, yet lets perspiration vapor escape. Vibram® work sole holds fast to steep roofs and slippery jobsite mud, and it's shored up with S.P.I.K.E.™ puncture-resistant technology – meets ASTM F-2892-11 PR standards – because nails go in buildings, not feet!
- Rugged, supple full-grain waxed leather upper handles the harshest work conditions
- Tough diamond-resist toe and heel reinforcements take scuffs and scrapes to extend the life of your boots
- 100% waterproof/breathable DuluthDry® construction for dry-all-day comfort
- Dri-Lex® lining and footbed stops stink
- Padded collar and tongue prevent painful pressure points
- S.P.I.K.E. puncture-resistant technology protects feet from stray nails and metal shards (meets ASTM F-2892-11 PR standards)
- Vibram® outsole with TC4 Plus compound for extreme grip on slick terrain