Slip-on shoes like these are known as "loafers," but we know that's the last thing you'll be doing. So we built our Tower Hill Slip-Ons to handle high miles and hard uphill pushes – like the hike to the top of Tower Hill Park, which stands a breathtaking 530 feet above the Twin Ports of Duluth. The waxed cowhide upper is crafted to show than natural texture and markings of genuine leather, and the pigskin lining feels smooth and breathable. A "popcorn" footbed prevents pressure points and cushions every stride. And the rubber pod outsole keeps you stable on uncertain terrain – whether outdoors or in your business dealings.
- Lightweight, comfortably casual slip-on goes from business meeting to picnic in the park without missing a step
- Durable analine waxed cowhide shows the leather's natural texture and markings
- Breathable pigskin sock liner, tongue and collar lining feels smooth and chafe-free
- Popcorn footbed provides optimal cushioning without pressure points
- EVA midsole and rubber pod outsole provide exceptional impact protection and support
- Elasticized gore and nylon heel pull tab for fast, fuss-free on/off
- Tough PVC heel kick piece for expedited exits without damaging the back of your shoes