We've tried other waterproof socks before. They worked as stated, but felt a bit like plastic bags around our feet. But the instant we tried Sealskinz, we knew they were onto something different. The 100% waterproof/breathable membrane keeps your feet dry from puddles AND sweat – a necessity if you're out hiking or on your feet all day for the job. But the best part? They feel like, well, socks! The bamboo blend lining inside gives you the comfort you'd expect from a proper pair. Seamless supportive construction stays put when you're on the move, so no hiking them back up after every quarter mile. Plus they fight odor, too. If your feet are at all likely to get wet, put these on and go make a splash.
- Waterproof and breathable socks keep your feet dry even if your boots take a dousing
- Outer is made of 94% nylon/6% spandex fabric for a secure fit when you're out and active
- 75% bamboo/23% nylon/2% spandex lining for next-to-skin comfort and wicking performance
- Fights odor to keep feet from offending downwind
- Seamless construction and soft padded heel and sole to stop chafing and cushion every step