There's no way around it: Men sweat. Some of us sweat A LOT. Which is why the eggheads at the Duluth Trading Center for Underwear Advancement pitted themselves against the unsightly problem of sweat-soaked underarms – and won! Their breakthrough Pit-Proof technology combines wicking, high-absorbency fabric with a waterproof membrane to soak up perspiration and block moisture from moving to outer layers. Even better, we've built this undershirt using the ultimate comfort fabric – 95% organic cotton/5% spandex Free Range® fabric that's softer than a plush bed piled high with day-old chicks. Put one on and put an end to the unsightly scourge of "pitting out."
- Revolutionary "pit-proof" technology absorbs sweat and stops embarrassing underarm stains
- Absorbent armpit panel traps sweat and blocks "show-through" with a waterproof membrane
- 95% cotton/5% spandex Free Range® fabric feels as soft as a clutch of downy day-old chicks
- Body is cut longer than standard to prevent the appalling public spectacle of Plumber's Butt
- Savvy seam placement won't overlap or bunch under shirt seams
- Rib-knit neck trim won't sag out of shape