Women's Free Range Organic Cotton Cross Bralette
- Size: SM
Feeling up tight and under pressure? It could be your bra that's holding you back! That's why we designed Duluth's Free Range® Organic Cotton Bra to deliver the ideal mix of extreme softness and low-impact support. From the moment you slip it on, you and your 'ladies' will appreciate the difference – from the remarkably smooth and breathable organic cotton knit to the crisscross design that separates and gently supports. Words just can't do it justice! For resilience and subtle uplift, we've added 6% spandex to nestle the girls in secure surroundings. Elastic bands at armholes and chest prevent shifting and fallout. Give it a try and you'll agree that Free Range feels even better than bra-less!
- Quite possibly the softest bra you've ever experienced, thanks to pure and natural organic cotton
- 6% spandex provides low-impact lift and all-day resilience
- Crisscross design separates the ladies, prevents uncomfortable uni-boob
- Lightweight 4.7-oz. knit fabric is doubled for 2x the coverage and support
- Generous side and back panels plus elasticized armhole and chest bands prevent shifting and spillage
- Machine wash
- Note: American Cancer Society does not endorse any product or service.