Men's Training Basics Full Zip Logo Hoodie
To the guy who’s rucking a 50-lb. pack through knee-deep mud or tossing off a hundred or so push-ups, basic training feels anything but basic. The same is true for our Training Basics Zip Hoodie. It’s advanced through the ranks of performance fleece on the merits of its warmth, resilience and sweat-wicking action. The dense and sturdy 6.2-oz. polyester knit is brushed inside to lift a soft and insulating nap that’s a welcome change from clammy, chafing fatigues. Raglan sleeves mean there are no seams to dig into your shoulders on a long march, and a 3-piece hood snugs up tight to turn back the wind’s frontal assault. Big angled pockets are brushed inside to guard against cold hands, with 2 secret sleeves to stash your field rations. Logo on the sleeve will earn you a snappy salute from your fellow Duluth fans.
- 6.2-oz. polyester performance knit is robust, sturdy and brushed inside to feel as relaxed as a weekend pass
- Wicks moisture from skin, feels fresher and drier on a long bivouac
- Raglan sleeves for unrestrained ease
- 3-piece drawcord hood with brushed interior to warm chilled ears
- 2 large angled pockets, each with a drop-in sleeve with hook-and-loop closure
- Tradesman Fit