To the guy who’s rucking a 50-lb. pack through knee-deep mud or tossing off a hundred or so push-ups, basic training feels anything but basic. The same is true for our Training Basics Crew Sweatshirt. It’s advanced through the ranks of performance fleece on the merits of its warmth, resilience and sweat-wicking action. The dense and sturdy 6.2-oz. polyester knit is brushed inside to lift a soft and insulating nap that’s a welcome change from clammy, chafing fatigues. Raglan sleeves mean there are no seams to dig into your shoulders on a long march. Big kangaroo pocket is brushed inside to guard against cold hands, with a secret sleeve to stash your field rations. Logo on the chest will earn you a snappy salute from your fellow Duluth fans.
- 6.2-oz. polyester performance knit is robust, sturdy and brushed inside to feel as relaxed as a weekend pass
- Wicks moisture from skin, feels fresher and drier on a long bivouac
- Raglan sleeves for unrestrained ease
- Whopping big kangaroo pocket has a drop-in storage sleeve with hook-and-loop closure
- Duluth Trading logo on the chest puts tradesman pride front and center
- Tradesman Fit