Men's Dry on the Fly Waffle Henley
Keep The Comfort. Ditch The Sweat.
Waffle shirts are great at trapping warmth – the grid fabric holds pockets of air next to your skin for insulation. The problem with garden-variety cotton ones? When you’re working hard they trap sweat, too. We fixed it by making ours of 85% DriRelease® polyester/15% cotton fabric that wicks sweat and dries it fast. To go one better, we added underarm panels that remove binding, bunching seams from your pits. Never feel clammy and never let up on the job!
- Waffle knit traps warmth, wicks sweat so you never get clammy
- High-performance 7.1-oz. 85% DriRelease® polyester/15% cotton fabric powerfully wicks perspiration
- Dries lightning fast after a dunking, won't ever feel clammy
- Armpit panels plus side vents for more freedom of movement
- 3-button henley placket lets you vent
- Standard Fit – right in between our Tradesman and Trim Fits