Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Foreman Pants
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Triple Stitch Seams
The Pants for the Man in Charge
When you're overseeing the operation, you have to look the part – polished and respectable for the client, cool and in-control for the crew. These are the first pants built to fit the job. With looks that mean business, like a good pair of flat-front chinos. Yet these pants are no slouch on the jobsite, made of free-moving and highly abrasion-resistant 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex® Fire Hose®. With a Crouch Gusset® for more freedom of movement plus more useful pockets, including a zip security pocket at the hip and a handy cellphone pocket on the back of the leg. Put on a pair and take charge!
- Polished pant style created for the big honcho on the jobsite
- 97% cotton 3% spandex 8-oz. Duluthflex Fire Hose® fabric is flexible and abrasion-resistant
- Clean flat front with 6 pockets, including a front zipper pocket and back cellphone leg pocket
- Crouch Gusset means more freedom of movement
- Double-layer boot scuff at back hem keeps pants away from the fray
- 4"-wide center back belt loop keeps everything in place
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.