Men's DuluthFlex Dry on the Fly Relaxed Fit Pants
Color: Smoky Tan
If you haven’t tried Dry on the Fly yet, now’s the time to hop in a pair and see why contractors and outdoorsmen everywhere give it their hearty grunt of approval. It’s the same 4.7-oz. fast-drying fabric that earned the previous version an average rating of 4.7 of 5 stars – a rugged 97% nylon fabric blended with 3% spandex for more mobility and comfort. This year, we took the design down to the studs. It’s a more active fit that moves naturally when you’re out clambering over rocks or lunging to inspect the landscape. Makes a cool stand-in for jeans or khakis, and now in the same sizing – we ditched the Medium/Large selection for direct waist sizes, a customer request. 6 pockets, including zip right-leg cellphone pocket. They’re sure to make a splash – and dry in a blink immediately after.
- A best seller made even better – better fit, more sizes and extra-reinforced seams
- 4.7-oz. fabric is lightweight yet durable and abrasion resistant
- 97% nylon wicks moisture fast, keeping you dry
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Triple-needle-stitched main seams fight rip outs
- Crouch Gusset® for ease in stooping and climbing
- 6 pockets, including zip right-side security pocket
- Built-in UPF 50 sun protection tames fierce rays when working outside
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.