Men's DuluthFlex Dry on the Fly 9" Shorts
If you haven’t tried Dry on the Fly® yet, now’s the time to hop in a pair and see why contractors and outdoorsmen everywhere give it their hearty grunt of approval. It’s the same 4.7-oz. fast-drying fabric that earned the previous version an average rating of 4.7 of 5 stars – rugged 97% nylon fabric blended with 3% spandex for more mobility and comfort. This year, we took the design down to the studs. It’s a more active fit that moves naturally when you’re out clambering over rocks or lunging to inspect the landscape. Makes a cool stand-in for your usual khaki or jean shorts, in the same waist sizing. Plus 6 pockets, including zip left-leg cell pocket. They’re sure to make a splash – and dry in a blink immediately after.
- A best seller made even better – better fit, more sizes and bigger carrying capacity!
- 4.7-oz. fabric is lightweight yet durable and abrasion resistant
- 97% nylon wicks moisture fast, keeping you dry; 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Crouch Gusset® for ease in stooping and climbing
- 6 pockets, including zippered left-leg cellphone pocket
- Built-in UPF 50 sun protection tames the sun's fierce rays
- For your average 5'10" all-American Joe, these shorts hit just above the knees
- 9" inseam (Also available in 7" or 11" inseam)