Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Bib Overalls
Even when it comes to “basic” gear, we still aim to go one better for the working guy. Case in point: our DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® Bibs. They’re loaded with 16 handy pockets placed to keep a toolbox’s-worth of gear readily at hand. And they won’t weigh you down or hold you back, thanks to rugged 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex Fire Hose fabric – it’s one-third lighter than original Fire Hose canvas and moves with you through every reach and lunge. Elastic straps have the same secure, easy-wearing comfort as Duluth suspenders. The only thing missing from bibs as functional as this? A high price tag.
- Made of easy-moving DuluthFlex Fire Hose in 8-oz. 97% cotton/3% spandex fabric
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort right out of the box
- About one-third lighter than original Fire Hose canvas, yet still hardwearing
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment resists stains and sheds water
- 16 total pockets, including front organizer pockets and side leg tool pouches
- Crouch Gusset® means no binding when you crouch or lunge
- Adjustable elastic straps with one-piece unbreakable metal buckles
- Two sets of side-adjust tabs let you customize the fit
- Double knees accept Duluth knee pads
- Functional fly for faster pit stops
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.