Men's DuluthFlex Dry on the Fly Convertible Cargo Pants
Roller coaster temps? Next time the weather's goes whacky, pull on a pair of these. They're made of the same free-flexing, dry-in-a-blink 4.6-oz. 97% nylon/3% spandex fabric as our runaway best-seller DuluthFlex® Dry on the Fly® Cargo Pants. All the same hard-working features, too, from triple-stitching on high-stress seams to Quick-Draw™ Cargo Pockets for fast access to cellphone and pen. Even our one-of-a-kind Crouch Gusset® to prevent crushing discomfort when you work down low. But when the heat cranks up halfway through the day, the legs zip off to turn 'em into 11" inseam shorts. They're the pants that give you a short cut to relief from heat!
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying 4.6-oz. nylon fabric feels incredibly light, crisp and cool – yet stands up to job site scuffs and scrapes
- 3% spandex gives 'em phenomenal stretch for comfort no matter how you contort yourself
- UPF 30 protection blocks a burn
- Elastic inside waistband for a squeeze-free fit
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you get down low with making your voice go way up high
- Zip-off legs convert pants to shorts with 11" inseam – pretty cool idea!
- Triple-needle stitching on seams that take a beating
- 9 handy pockets, including QuickDraw™ Cargo Pockets with hidden sleeve for phone and pen
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.