Women's Smartwool Cable II Crew Socks
Women's SmartWool Cable Socks won't itch wool-sensitive skin
Why? Because SmartWool® Socks are made of fine, smooth, non-itchy Merino wool fibers straight from New Zealand Merino sheep. Why this breed? Their wool helps 'em survive cold and hot weather extremes, because it insulates and wicks moisture. So it keeps sheep warm in winter and cool in summer – and does the same for your feet!
- Moisture wicking and breathable (helps prevent blisters!)
- Spandex in the blend helps socks retain their shape, resist sagging
- Lightly cushioned footbed
- Crew height
- 70% Merino wool/29% nylon/1% spandex
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.